Whether you are writing a blog, a speech, or an opinion paper, the goal is to express your ideas clearly and purposefully.
In order to engage your audience, your message must be understandable. Your WordsRU editor will assist you with grammar, word choice, sentence structure, and punctuation, and will also suggest ways to express your ideas effectively.
of our new clients say they will use our service again
- Within 48 hours, deadline guaranteed.*
- Professional results.
- Excellent value.
- Free sample edit with your first Job.
Measured from receipt of payment, for edits less than 5,000 words.
of our clients would recommend us to a friend
Blog writing allows you to share your thoughts and opinions with the online world, and it is important that you express your ideas clearly. WordsRU's professional editors will help you to communicate your message without changing your unique voice or your meaning. You know what you want to say; your editor will help you say it in the best way!
Getting up in front of an audience—large or small—can be a daunting task! Your WordsRU editor will help to take some of the burden off your shoulders. We will work with you to tighten up the writing in your speech and make each point clear and effective, so that your speech can be a success.
Writing an opinion paper is not always as easy as it seems! You want to convey your thoughts with clarity and passion, without going off on tangents or making unsubstantiated claims. Your experienced WordsRU editor will help you to refine your points so that your opinion paper conveys your message in a persuasive and convincing manner.
What We Can Do for You
- Edit your work for grammatical, spelling, punctuation, tense, and typographical errors
- Review word choice and sentence structure to ensure that your language flows logically, using appropriate tone and style, to achieve a presentation that is clear, concise, and consistent
- Take great care to preserve your voice and meaning
- Provide comments to bring your attention to any areas that could use further development
- Address any particular areas of concern that you may have.
Upon completion of the editing, your editor will return
- A marked copy, showing all corrections and comments*
- A revised copy, with corrections accepted and comments removed*
- A document with additional comments, recommendations, and suggestions that supplement the comments in the manuscript, if such exposition is necessary.
Because PDFs are only a depiction of text that cannot be altered, the editor will return only one copy, with marks that show where and what changes are required. If you have us edit a PDF, you will have to go back to the original file and insert the changes yourself.
We are aware that you will likely require assistance after you have reviewed the edited work, and WordsRU will not close the door on your manuscript until you indicate that you are ready for us to do so. Once the edit is returned to you, your editor will:
- Answer your questions
- Explain any comments and recommendations provided in the edited document
- Review specific, short passages of text that you have revised or rewritten per the comments.
Every editing project is overseen from start to finish by a chief editor, who will monitor the progress of your project and provide assistance to you if necessary. While communication with your editor occurs through our secure messaging system, your chief editor is available to you if you need to speak to a "live" person.