WordsRU's editorial service tailors itself to whatever level of assistance you require. Our qualified and professional editors, proofreaders, and writers understand that the principles of good letter writing apply regardless of the letter's intent. They will work hard to ensure that your correspondence achieves its purpose.
of our new clients say they will use our service again
- Within 48 hours, deadline guaranteed.*
- Professional results.
- Excellent value.
- Free sample edit with your first Job.
Measured from receipt of payment, for edits less than 5,000 words.
of our clients would recommend us to a friend
Although letters are used less frequently now than in the past, they are often required for formal purposes.
This means that most people are unpracticed at writing letters, and when they need one it is of utmost importance that it be very well written. What a conundrum! If you need help writing a letter or have written a letter and want to make sure that it presents your ideas the way you intend, WordsRU's professional editors are here to help. We are adept at writing, editing, and proofreading correspondence with finesse.
Our experienced, professional writers, editors, and proofreaders can help with
- Business letters
- Personal correspondence
- CV or résumé cover letters
- Academic applications
- Business letters
- Thank-you letters
- Letters of complaint
Your editor will ask you questions to find out if he or she is on the right track with the edit, and to make sure that your letter says what you need it to say as clearly and effectively as possible. Your editor will also check the text for grammar, punctuation, and spelling issues, to guarantee that your words are ideally suited to your purpose and form, with sentences that are clear, persuasive, and fluent.
Our editors are aware of the unique problems faced by those for whom English is a second language (ESL). So, WordsRU's experienced writers, editors, and proofreaders will ensure that your letter contains the key elements required for your message to be received clearly and concisely in fluent and correct English usage.
If you know what you want to say, but just don't know how to say it, let WordsRU's experienced and professional writers find the words for you! We will take the worry out of your personal letter writing. Tell us what you want to express, or send us what you've already written, and we will make sure that your correspondence meets the outcome that you desire.
Your editor will
- Write your letter, based on your notes or direction
- Edit your letter for grammatical, spelling, punctuation, tense, and typographical errors
- Review the word choice and sentence structure of your letter to ensure that it flows logically, has appropriate tone and style, and achieves a presentation that is clear, concise, and consistent
- Take great care to preserve your voice and meaning
- Provide comments for direction and clarity of the message
- Address any particular areas of concern you may have
Upon completion of the editing, your editor will return
- A marked copy, showing all corrections and comments*
- A revised copy, with corrections accepted and comments removed*
- A document with additional comments, recommendations, and suggestions that supplement the comments in the manuscript, if such exposition is necessary.
Because PDFs are only a depiction of text that cannot be altered, the editor will return only one copy, with marks that show where and what changes are required. If you have us edit a PDF, you will have to go back to the original file and insert the changes yourself.
We are aware that you will likely require assistance after you have reviewed the edited work, and WordsRU will not close the door on your manuscript until you indicate that you are ready for us to do so. Once the edit is returned to you, your editor will:
- Answer your questions
- Explain any comments and recommendations provided in the edited document
- Review specific, short passages of text that you have revised or rewritten per the comments.
Finally, every editing project is overseen from start to finish by the chief editor, who will monitor the progress of your project and provide assistance to you if necessary. While communication with your editor occurs through our secure messaging system, your chief editor is available to you if you need to speak to someone "live."