January 10, 2013 by admin / No Comments
About The Author:
Jeanmarie holds a PhD and MS in Conflict Analysis and Resolution from Nova Southeastern University, and a BA in Jurisprudence from the University of Baltimore. She has taught, edited, and provided coaching for undergraduate and graduate students in a variety of subject areas. Jeanmarie truly loves assisting students at all levels, providing both careful and detailed editing and extensive feedback to help clients improve their research and writing skills. She will always go the extra mile to help you make your document the best it can be!
- Six Easy Ways to Improve Your Academic Writing
- 10 Proofreading Rules to Apply to Your Academic Paper Before Hiring a Professional Editor
- Writing Fiction? What You Need To Know About Creating a Story Theme and Believable Scene Transitions
- Who Benefits from a Sample Edit Offered By An Editing Company?
- Planning Your Writing and Editing Projects for 2015